Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ticking Clock

Do you ever stop and wonder, well where is my life going? Well perhaps you don't, but I most certainly do. I want to know, I want to know everything, and I want to know it now. I have a patience level that can only be described as, well, non-existent. I used to frown upon this quality in myself, however recently I have begun to embrace it. If you do not wonder what is to come, then what do you have to hold onto? 
The best part of this whole situation is that no matter how much we wonder, and hope, and strive someone knows better than we do. Psalm 31:14-15 "But I am trusting you, O Lord, saying, You are my God! My future is in your hands." 
So whether you are wondering about a job, school, relationships, or any other factor, just hold on for your answer. IT WILL COME! 
When I think about me and you I feel like I'm looking into the past
What I need now is a crystal ball, something to see ahead and fast.
I want to know if you will be the one that I can call my home
The one who will be able to give me faith, that I'll never be alone.
I want to have the confidence inside myself that I can see;
Everything that I am, was, and evertything that I soon will be. 
Success, trials, devestation, and even so much more will come,
And I want to know I can do it alone, me, myself the only one. 
So perphaps inside that crystal ball, I am findinding my answer,
It is not you, or us that I seek. It is my own self that I treasure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment